 Pixote (1981)
 Marcelline Block
 Department of French and Italian
 Princeton University
 On Fri 13/11/09  1:30 PM , Richard Cohen [log in to unmask] sent:
  Going To School (Ir a la Escuela) is a documentary about inclusion
of children with disabilities in public schools.  It was made in 2001
and there may be another film made in India a few years later with the
same title, also on special education related issues.