Hello all,

We are looking to up-date the resources we use for training staff and support workers at Roehampton University, as a lot of our materials are pretty old.

Can anyone recommend some good DVDs or materials, for example on:

·       General disability awareness

·       Specific disabilities (D/deaf, VI/blind, AS, SpLD etc.)

·       On being a support worker at university.

Any suggestions welcomed!

Best wishes,

Alison

--

Alison Phillips

Disability Adviser

Roehampton University

Student Advice Centre

Froebel College

Roehampton Lane

London, SW15 5PJ

Tel: 020 8392 3875

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this email or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free. Roehampton University does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of Roehampton University is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by Roehampton University.

Roehampton University is a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England under number 5161359. Registered Office: Grove House, Roehampton Lane, London SW15 5PJ. An exempt charity.