you can get advisory notes added to the planning permission

I usually get the following added

1.    An asbestos survey and risk assessment should be carried out prior to the demolition of the existing buildings. The enforcing authority for this type of work is the Health and Safety Executive and it is recommended that you contact them directly to discuss their requirements

Thanks

Gareth Rees (Mgeol HONS FGS)

Environmental Protection Officer (Contaminated Land and Air Quality)

Environmental Health

North West Leicestershire District Council,

Council Offices, Whitwick Road,

Coalville,

Leicestershire,

LE67 3FJ

Tel:                      01530 454 774

Email:                 [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]