From: Anne Sadie [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 24 October 2009 16:35
To: Undisclosed recipient
Subject: Fw: Spiritual Care Study Group - the Rigpa Fellowship

Dear Friend

Spiritual Care Study Group for Professional Carers and Trained Volunteers in the Caring Professions

We are a Buddhist organisation, the Rigpa Fellowship, and we will be starting a new Spiritual Care Study Group in January 2010.  We have run several of these in the past, and they have proved to be extremely useful to those who have participated - some Buddhist, many from other traditions.  We think those in your organisation who would be interested would be
- Your chaplains
- Youe training department - doctors and nurses
- Palliative Care
- Counsellors
- Volunteers' co-ordinator
The details are in the attached .pdf and we would be most grateful if you could forward this email to the departments concerned, and any other staff you think might find it useful.
With kind regards
Anne Sadie

Rigpa UK
330 Caledonian Road
London N1 1BB
020 7609 7010

The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Unless otherwise specified, the opinions expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust or any of its subsidiaries.

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and any replies cannot be guaranteed.

Any review, retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any copies.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.