Dear Chaplaincy-Spiritual-Health members,

I wanted to tell the list about a new feature on Academia.edu. Academia.edu
launched 12 months ago and now helps 300,000 academics a month answer the
question 'who's researching what?'

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the Chaplaincy-Spiritual-
Health mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Chaplaincy-Spiritual-Health

This page will show you fellow members already on Academia.edu. You can see
their papers, research interests, and other information.

Visit the link below, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your research
interests with fellow members of Chaplaincy-Spiritual-Health.

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-Chaplaincy-Spiritual-Health

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.
Founder of Academia.edu