Hi Madan

Assuming that you have 3 groups in Faculty, and Males and Females in each Faculty the estimate code to use is:

/* Averaged over Males and Females */
Estimate "Art Vs Medical Science" Faculty 1 0 -1 / e;
/* Just for Females */
Estimate "Art Females Vs Medical Science Females" Faculty 1 0 -1 Faculty * Gender 1 0 0 0 -1 0 / e;

The e option let's you make sure that the correct groups have been compared. To compare Just Male students the coefficients for Faculty * Gender will just have to be changed a little.

Many thanks,

Kriss Harris

Sent from my iPhone