Hello all.

I just received from Gary Mascall requested items. I want to publicly thank your help.

I also thank the suggestion of Anders Kallner, information from Helen Smith, and the generous offer of the articles also made me Ian B. Holbrook. And all for making this interesting list of possible clinical chemistry.

Thank you!.

Best wishes

José A. Navarro
Laboratorio Central
Hospital Univesitario de Canarias. Tenerife. Spain