Reminder - Active Engagement in Learning Communities

 Deadline – Friday 9th October 2009

Student Learning and Teaching Network Event, November 12th/13th

CEEBL, University of Manchester

Please pass this message on to any students who you feel would be interested. As a cross-institutional learning and teaching student network we rely heavily on staff to identify students engaged in Learning and Teaching and point them in our direction.

This event is an opportunity for students to come together and share experiences of active engagement in learning communities.

As a student delegate you will have the opportunity to network with peers and representatives from education organisations, share your experiences and plan some ideas to take back to your institution.

The event includes a key note from Professor Sally Brown, workshops, student presentations, a market place with stalls and posters and a Mexican buffet!

You will also have an opportunity to become a member of the SLTN, where you can continue to network through our interactive online site (http://studentlandtnetwork.ning.com/) and receive regular updates of our activities, student workshops and other events.

Attendance at the event is free!

Please see the webpage for more details and how to register:

http://www.campus.manchester.ac.uk/ceebl/studentpages/studentnews/StudentNetworkEvent.php

Registration for the event will still be available until Friday 23rd October however after 9th October any accommodation arrangements will need to be made by delegates themselves.