Having done, just that (which I thoroughly
recommend), am not sure 'making' money is the
right word (as living in London sucks all your
money away and you end up living on rice pudding
for the last week of the month!)  It's really worth it though.

Ellie

Dr Ellie Pridgeon
Geffrye Museum
Shoreditch
London

(Hon) Archivist, Church Monuments Society

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]