            And there is no longer surface mail shipping from the US, it
all goes by air!
Meg

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious
culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jon
Cannon
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] authoritative new source on English liturgy

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

I suspect the shipping costs would make a nonsense of the exercise.

This book is priced by someone who knows it is, or at least sounds like,
a must-have! Ouch.

Jon

> Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 11:05:25 -0800
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [M-R] authoritative new source on English liturgy
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

> Its all online, so I don't see why you shouldn't be able to.
>
> Bradford Lee Eden, Ph.D.
> Associate University Librarian for Technical Services & Scholarly
Communication
> University of California, Santa Barbara
> Santa Barbara, California 93106
> (805)893-4261

Pacific
> Subject: Re: [M-R] authoritative new source on English liturgy
>
> medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

> Can we in the UK benefit from the Borders offer, or is this just for
those on the other side of the pond!

> Hopefully
>

> Gordon Plumb
To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to:
[log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to:
[log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message:
leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report
problems or to contact the list's owners, write to:
[log in to unmask] For further information, visit
our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html

> to: [log in to unmask]
> to: [log in to unmask]

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.
<http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/>