I suspect the shipping costs would make a nonsense of the exercise.

This book is priced by someone who knows it is, or at least sounds like, a must-have! Ouch.

Jon

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how. ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html