            Let me add that, if things have not changed in the past decade, there was a faculty member whose job was

            to teach academic writing, perhaps primarily to non-native speakers but native speakers could benefit as well!
            Meg

From: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gyorgy Gereby
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:34 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [M-R] Fw: [M-R] Master's degree in Medieval Studies

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Doctissimi,

Following the example of Laura, may I also add a snippet about our exotic Medieval Studies program at CEU, Budapest?

This is an international English language university (accredited both in the US, and in Hungary), in which our department offers both 1y MA, and 2y MA programs, plus a doctoral program. The faculty is quite international, and even more so our students who at the moment come from Ethiopia through Bulgaria, and Georgia to Azerbaijan with very interesting research topics. Of course our focus lies somewhat more to the East (Byzantium, Late Antiquity, Ottoman studies) and towards East Central Europe of largely Western character, but colleagues also treat certain aspects of the West.

http://medstud.ceu.hu/

and our Center for Hellenic Traditions

http://www.hellenic.hu/

Some people might find this interesting, too.

Best,

George

--

György Geréby CSc (PhD)