Oh, that was the list. Usual apologies apply. Either way the information is relevant to those planning TSG2010 attendance. More to follow in due course.

Cheers

Carl

From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carl Stevenson
Sent: 22 October 2009 17:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TSG accomodation - a note from the BCB

Ernie,

Parking shouldn’t be a problem. There are University car parks or lots of streets close by. Out of term it will be quiet (i.e. no students)

http://www.has.bham.ac.uk/support/parking/visitors.shtml

Actually I’m going to contact security to see where we stand with on campus parking out of term time. I’ll include any new info in my next mail shoot.

Cheers

Carl