I'm trying to find out how quickly (or slowly) combs of skeletal
material might wear. Has anyone used a toilet comb long enough to make
the teeth bead, or put wear on the teeth of a bone or antler weaving
comb? If so I would be most grateful to hear from you.

Thanks

Anne

Anne Brundle

Curator of Archaeology

The Orkney Museum

This email and its attachments are intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under the applicable law. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Orkney Islands Council.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error please notify us by contacting the sender. Thank you.

Orkney Islands Council  http://www.orkney.gov.uk   01856 873535