Sent: Wed 21/10/2009 10:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Enquiry about wood/charcoal identification courses

I understand the Durham course no longer happens. It was run by Dorothy
Catling, who I think is retired, and Rowena Gale.

Kind regards
Duncan

Duncan Hale BA MIfA
Senior Archaeologist
Archaeological Services Durham University
South Road, Durham, DH1 3LE
tel 0191 334 1121 fax 0191 334 1126
mobile 07734 401 935
www.durham.ac.uk/archaeological.services