Dear Naomi,

I am working in wood and  charcoal identification only, but not doing
any preliminary work like excavating or sieving, or identification of
seeds etc. Therefore, at first, I did not think you wanted my answer.
Now I saw that part of the questionnaire handled about charcoal. So I
answered that part. I hope his is sufficient for your survey.

Best wishes,

Nicolien Bottema.