-----Urban Geography Discussion and Announcement Forum <[log in to unmask]> wrote: -----<[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
From: "John R. Gold" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Urban Geography Discussion and Announcement Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 23-09-2009 03:34
Subject: [URB-GEOG-FORUM] Books for Review: Planning Perspectives

Dear All,

We currently have the following books available for review in 'Planning
Perspectives':

Javier Monclus 'International Exhibitions and Urbanism'

Robert Freestone and Bronwen Hanna 'Florence Taylor's hats'

Jeremy Levitt and Matthew Whitaker 'Hurricane Katrina: America's Unnatural
Disaster'

Alex Krieger and William Saunders 'Urban Design'

Randall Mason 'The Once and Future New York'

Gail Fenske 'The Skyscraper and the City'

Ravi Sundaram 'Pirate Modernity'

Thomas Hall 'Stockholm'

Irena Bakule and Arnis Sikana 'Riga beyond the Walls'

Simin Davoudi et al 'Planning for Climate Change'

We look for a review of about 800 words, with a turnround of about 4
months. If anyone would like to review any of these, please get in touch.

All the best,

John

--
Professor John R. Gold,