Sue

I had a case last year with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome who tried this (privately) with no effect. Finished on the grounds of capability in the end.

Karen

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of S.C.Morley
Sent: 10 September 2009 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Lightening Therapy

Hi Peter

Thanks for the link and yes I have read a number of these testimonials. However I remain to be convinced. I was hoping that maybe someone out there had personal experience or knew of someone that had.

I am a great believer of the power of the mind over the body however if this process is so beneficial for sufferers why hasn’t the NHS embraced it. Mind you I suppose as they don’t readily offer CBT is hardly surprising they stick to the medical model of illness and only treat illnesses that fall into that category.

This is a personal interest for a family member about to commit to this ‘process’ and for who 560 is an awful lot of money. However it will be worth every penny if it succeeds.

Sue