From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of S.C.Morley
Sent: 10 September 2009 10:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Lightening Therapy

Hi Peter

Thanks for the link and yes I have read a number of these testimonials.
However I remain to be convinced. I was hoping that maybe someone out there
had personal experience or knew of someone that had.

I am a great believer of the power of the mind over the body however if this
process is so beneficial for sufferers why hasnít the NHS embraced it. Mind
you I suppose as they donít readily offer CBT is hardly surprising they
stick to the medical model of illness and only treat illnesses that fall
into that category.

This is a personal interest for a family member about to commit to this
Ďprocessí and for who £560 is an awful lot of money. However it will be
worth every penny if it succeeds.

Sue