Dear List,

An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, dynamic Band 6 nurse to join our team in the Occupational Health Department at NHS West, East and North Hertfordshire. The post is based at Harperbury near Radlett; however travel across Hertfordshire will be required to staff satellite clinics.

You must be RGN qualified with either the Diploma/Degree qualification in occupational health and have the relevant experience required for this level of post. It is important that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills including confident use of IT packages.

The successful applicant will work alongside the Occupational Health Physicians, Occupational Health Nurses and allied health professionals in order to ensure quality of service provision. The post involves pre employment health screening, vaccinations, sharps and splash advice, health surveillance and case management.

The post is a full time position but we are willing to consider part time hours for the right applicant. We would be very interested in applications from individuals who have relevant occupational health experience, but do not hold the qualification.

Please click on link for me details and to apply. http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912335022

Please email me off list off telephone if you have any queries related to this job and I would be happy to discuss.

Kind regards

Karen

Karen Kelly

NHS East and North Hertfordshire
NHS West Hertfordshire
Occupational Health Department
AMU
Harperbury
Harper Lane
Radlett
Hertfordshire
WD7 9HQ
t: 01923 427 317
f: 01923 427 207

Intranet Site
Home> Corporate Information> Occupational Health

If you, family members or friends want to quit smoking, we can offer you local advice and support through the NHS - please ring 0800 389 3 998 for details or go to http://www.hpherts.nhs.uk.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance of its content; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk