Dear List,
I would like to inform you of the forthcoming  Mid Downs Occupational Health Conference, taking place at The Hawth in Crawley on Wednesday 7th October.
The theme for the conference is ‘Rehabilitation’ and will feature a handpicked selection of industry speakers to engage and inform on this topic.
For 2009, we are pleased to welcome Sandra MacLean - Head of Occupational Health – COPE Occupational Health & Ergonomic Services Ltd as our conference chair. Other speaker presentations will include:

Professor Mark Gabbay, University of Liverpool – Mental Health & Fitness for Work
Nicola Carruthers – Thrive - Blue Sky Recovery
Dr Max Henderson, Institute of Psychiatry - Comorbidity with physical issues and depression
Richard Stevenson, Senior Physical Training Advisor, South Wales Fire & Rescue Service – A Career break that felt like a broken Career
Joan Lewis, Employment Law Consultant – Absence & Rehabilitation Management
Julie Kerr, Senior Risk Manager – Risk Management in Occupational Health – Friend or Foe? The Delegate fee is £140  – which includes refreshments, lunch, speaker abstracts and a certificate of attendance.
Plus, the event also provides delegates with the opportunity to network and attend an exhibition offering a wide range of products and services, specifically aimed at the OH industry.
Exhibitor space is also still available – space is on a strictly first come, first serve basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Ground floor stands are priced at £395 and first floor stands at £295.
Please visit the Mid Downs website today for more information regarding the group and the planned conference, including outline speaker details and exhibition space plans – www.middownsohg.net
Kind regards,
Catherine
The Mid Downs Occupational Health Group

Delegate Registration >
Exhibitor Registration >

Learn how to add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/167688463/direct/01/

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION