Hello list
Following the study day I organised in June, which was well received, I am running another one at the same venue on

Friday Novemeber 13th 2009.

The lecturer is Norma Evans,  an independent practitioner who lectures on travel health and immunisations, and who runs her own travel clinics in the  Manchester area  (www.travelfit.co.uk)

The update will be to the HPA approved syllabus. This will be very useful for those who do immunisations, or who may find themselves taking part in the H1N1 vaccination programme.Anaphylaxis  will be covered, and an opportuity to refresh CPR will be available for thoise who need it.

A buffet lunch including home made cakes will be provided

The cost will be 120.

If you would like further information or a booking form, please contact me

Please do not just reply to this email as it will clog up other peoples inboxes!

Kind regards

Diane Romano-Woodward
Sunny Blue Sky Limited

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts. Find out how. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.