Yes, may I have the attachments as well. Thank you. Joanne

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Sep 2009, at 07:43, Shelley Cook <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Jackie
do you have the attachments please, which Chris sent - they have not appreared on my email??

thanks

Shelley Cook

Occupational Health Manager

"Muir, Jackie" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: [log in to unmask]

07/09/2009 16:26

Please respond to
Occupational Health mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Business needs analysis

Caterpillar: Confidential Green        Retain Until: 07/10/2009

Hi Chris,

You are an absolute STAR – many thanks.

Kind regards

Jackie Muir