We use Life Coaches/Stress Counsellors with extremely positive results.

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Janet Mackinnon
Sent: 28 September 2009 08:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] EAP's

Dear List,

We are reviewing our  workplace stress provision and at present we do
not use the services of an Employee Assistance Provider/telephone
counselling advice service.

 I would be most grateful if those universities who do use EAP's can
provide me with feed back re value /value for money / percentage of
staff using the service etc

thanks,
Janet

--

Mrs Janet Mackinnon,
Occupational Health Adviser,

telephone 01334 462752
fax 01334 462747
e-mail  [log in to unmask]

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland. No
SCO13532 The university of St Andrews is committed to sustainable
practices and the preservation of the environment-please do not print
this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may
contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be
disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients
must preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender
immediately of the error in transmission.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION
http://www.aohne.org.uk