I have made the assumption that the monitor can be raised or tilted back
sufficiently to avoid undue flexion of the neck. Therefore, addressed the
issue on how to raise the keyboard so that flexion of the lower back is
avoided, which the keyboard table is able to achieve.

When using this device a trackball mouse and / or small keyboard would give
sufficient space for operation of keyboard and mouse at this working height
(thus you would need to factor this into the costings)

At the end of the day it is a tradeoff, 1) you have this device it is
cheaper but there are more variables in terms of adjustments and possible
requirement for 1 or more accessories or 2) you get an electric desk, that
can be programmed to a specific height, and equipment heights will then
remain constant when seating or standing.

A sensible cost benefit analysis to justify purchase is required!

  _____