Hello List

We have recently passed a Dentist as fit to work and to perform EPP
procedures. He had sent us all the necessary blood test results and vaccination
details which were in order and all results were verified from another NHS
Trust  OH department from February this year.

I know the guidelines would suggest that we need to do nothing more but
what bothers me is that he could have contracted anything in the time between
February and now. Should I check all his bloods again to have an updated
picture  or is this against guidelines?

Thank you in anticipation for your help.

Annie

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION