I am happy to announce the premiere of my new moving image work
"Kandinsky: A Close Look (3 Paintings: 3 Investigations)" (35 min.,
LimoHD hires format, 2009) at the Guggenheim Museum. It is an
investigation of three paintings from 1913, and includes computer
assisted eye-tracking, a score composed by Dean Drummond for 8
musicians, and a reading by the former ringmaster of the Moscow Circus
of an essay by Kandinsky.

It was commissioned by the Guggenheim and produced by Roberta
Friedman. Isaac Dimitrovsky designed LimoHD, the high resolution
uncompressed full color moving image playback technology.

"Kandinsky: A Close Look"  screens every Friday in the Guggenheim's
New Media Theatre, beginning September 25th at 1pm, and runs until
January 8th 2010. The schedule of screenings is below.

Grahame Weinbren

Screening times:
	Sept 25th: 1pm, 2pm
	Oct 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd: 1pm. 2pm. 3pm. 4pm
	Oct 30th, Nov 6th, Nov 20th, Dec 4th: 10am, 11am
	Nov 13th, Nov 27th, Dec 11th: 1pm. 2pm. 3pm. 4pm
	Dec 18th: 10am, 11am
	Jan 1st, Jan 8th: 1pm. 2pm. 3pm. 4pm