*** Apologies for cross posting ***

We are pleased to announce that sustainability consultants Alan AtKisson and Marsha Willard will be presenting this month’s Earthcast – join us for this free, live and interactive web event:

Sustainable Business Practice: Process and Implementation

  • Learn practical lessons from experienced consultants
  • Relevant to all types and sizes of business

Wednesday 30th September 2009, 5pm GMT UK Summer Time (9am Pacific Daylight Time, 12pm Eastern Daylight Time)

Click here for free registration

The Earthcast:

Join the authors of The ISIS Agreement, The Step-by-Step Guide to Sustainability Planning and The Business Guide to Sustainability for an event that presents different yet complementary methods of providing sustainability training.

Alan AtKisson and Marsha Willard will tackle the issues faced by organisations attempting to implement sustainable practices, and explore the practical experiences of consulting firms The AtKisson Group and AXIS Performance Advisors in an international context.

The speakers:

Alan AtKisson is President and CEO of The AtKisson Group, an international sustainability consultancy to business and government – see www.AtKisson.com for more details. He is the author of The ISIS Agreement, Believing Cassandra and co-author of The Natural Advantage of Nations.

Marsha Willard runs the sustainability consulting firm AXIS Performance Advisors (based in Portland, Oregon, USA) and co-founded the International Society of Sustainability Professionals (ISSP). She teaches at Bainbridge Graduate Institute's MBA in Sustainable Business and co-authored The Step-by-Step Guide to Sustainability Planning and The Business Guide to Sustainability, winner of Choice Magazine’s Outstanding Academic Title award for 2007.

20% DISCOUNT: Type EARTHCAST into the voucher code box in your shopping cart when ordering any book.

FREE DOWNLOAD: Read Chapter 1 of The ISIS Agreement and Introduction to The Business Guide to Sustainability ahead of the Earthcast.

Please note that places are limited:

Last month the popular Carbon Markets and Climate Change Mitigation Earthcast was oversubscribed, and we expect to reach the maximum number of attendees this time.

If you missed last month’s Earthcast click here to view an archived version.

Dan Harding

Marketing Executive

Earthscan

Dunstan House

14a St Cross Street

London, EC1N 8XA

Tel: +44 (0)20 7841 1953

Fax: +44 (0)20 7242 1474

E-Catalogues: For further information about the books that most interest you, view our latest selection of e-catalogues.

At Earthscan we are committed to minimising our carbon footprint and environmental impacts. See our Environmental Policy for more information.