Hmmm, that's odd.  There should be two updates since then, so both
StructureBasic and PeakBasic on 2 September.  They are in the server
directory.  Now the upgrade server only lists things which it finds are
different (I think) but I checked the PeakBasic on the server and it
definitely has the changes in it (so just looking at file size, the
PeakBasic.py on the update server is of size 97125 and yours is presumably
different: that's in ccpnmr/ccpnmr2.0/python/ccpnmr/analysis/core/).

Wayne