Dear all,

I managed finally to complete the first stage of a major update of the Charcoal Analysis Web

http://pcwww.liv.ac.uk/~easouti/

You will find an expanded Bibliographic Suggestions section; I have also updated or substituted most of the links in the Short History section and expanded substantially the Laboratories and Research Establishments section (also added to it some non-research web links; you will find them at the bottom of the page, below the main listings).

I have more plans for the website, uploading more photos and updates on my own current projects and work, but these will take a bit longer to materialise on the website. It is all a question of time, and with the beginning of the new academic year time is in extremely short supply. Will keep you posted on any developments.

Best wishes,

Eleni

____________________________

Dr. Eleni Asouti
Lecturer in Environmental Archaeology,
University of Liverpool
School of Archaeology, Classics and Egyptology
Hartley Building
Brownlow Street
Liverpool L69 3GS
UK