Dear All,

Here is a rough list of issues that we hope to discuss in the meeting tomorrow
in Sheffield.

I understand that it is quite late notice, but if any one has any other
issues/topics that you think should be raised, or any comments on the issues
below, please let us know by 3pm tomorrow.

1. How AGJ operates. It was set up as a network initially, but are people happy
 with this or would they like it to be more?

2.Ways that we can spread the word about it. Taking fliers to conferences,
 getting in contact with archaeology societies etc.

3. The webpage. Currently this is on the Sheffield department's site. Do we
want
to keep it here or move it elsewhere/get our own webspace?

4. The facebook group and wikipedia

5.How the group functions in terms of supporting other events that are taking
 place. Could we send messages of solidarity under the name of AGJ without
 proposing it to the group, for example.

6. The possibility of organising an 'AGJ' orientated academic 2 day conference
with the possibility of a publication at the end of it for sometime in 2010.
Along the lines of the TAG sessions, but more in depth and with the possibility
of debate panels.
- This could maybe include some political groups and invitations to overseas
anthropology and archaeology academics from the likes of Palestine, Iran and
Latin America.

Thanks a lot
Lizzie