For some reason, the URLs didn't light up in my last post and were not clickable. I'm trying again in case anyone missed the convenience:
Photos
of San Luigi dei Francesi have been added to the medrelart share site.
And for a country in its infancy, the Saint Louis Cathedral in New
Orleans is what passes for ancient in the US :-))
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis_Cathedral,_New_Orleans
Since I was married there, I also wish everyone a Happy Saint Louis Day.
MG

Marjorie Greene

http://medrelart.shutterfly.com/

to: [log in to unmask]