Would you be interested in a text I have translated of a number of
medieval religious dramas performed in Ferrara (15-16th century)
 These are descriptions of the performances, not play texts. The
descriptions have already been published by Brock, U., but I still
have a large number of illustrtions of the performance site,
performance iconography on the church where they were performed that
have never been published and they go well with the descriptions since
they are the actual site in Ferrara (probably the only on left in the
world)where they were performed.  Let me know.  yrs, C.Thomas Ault,
Ph.D.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]