The national museum has a pretty good Medieval collection if I remember correctly from my visit.  Of course, this was some time back, but at the time I just
asked if I could take photos and the receptionist said as long as there was no flash.  I took a lot of photos.  They might charge for it now.

There was also a helluva laser show out at the planetarium, but that's not exactly Medieval ;-))

George the Less (really wishing he was going)

On Sat, 29 Aug 2009 14:00:51 -0400, Cormack, Margaret Jean wrote:

>medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture

>Estergom is also great, but there were two museums in Budapest proper
>(in saying which I of course fail to distinguish between Buda and Pest).  One of them may bave
>been a special exhibition, but the other was part of a large permanent
>museum.
>Meg

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]