Dear all

we encountered an error msg while running 1st-level FEAT in our cluster:

Post-stats

/share/apps/fsl/bin/contrast_mgr  stats design.con
** ERROR (nifti_image_read): failed to find header file for
'stats/sigmasquareds'
** ERROR: nifti_image_open(stats/sigmasquareds): bad header info
Error: failed to open file stats/sigmasquareds
ERROR: Could not open image stats/sigmasquareds
Image Exception : #22 :: Failed to read volume stats/sigmasquareds

However, when checking sigmasquareds under stats, sigmasquareds.nii.gz exists.
Other parts of FEAT (Prestats, Stats, Registration) ran fine.

We are testing how FSL runs in our cluster with torque as the scheduler.

Any idea what might cause this?

thanks!
shih-wei