Thanks this works great!

I do have another question.  In regards to setting up FEAT and slice timimg
correction.  We aquired the scans on a Siemens Avanto with interleaved.  Our
model is a basic block design with a TR = 2, 16s off, 16s on.  I ran FEAT with
interleaved selected and ran my activation results in fslstats.  Then I ran
FEAT with no slice timing correction and got similiar, but slightly different
results when running fslstats.

My question is should I run interleaved if that is how the scanner aquired the
data?  And how do I know that the results for my activation are correct when
using interleaved?