From: Gwenaëlle DOUAUD <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 9:27:49 PM
Subject: Re: [FSL] tbss again

Hi Reut,

so you should have 2 columns in your design.mat and two contrasts in your design.con corresponding to the two questions, right? If you have set up these two files correctly, then you should have two types of outputs from randomise:

corresponding to the first covariate:
blah_tstat1
blah_p_tstat1
blah_***_corrp_tstat1 (depending on the type of correction you went for)

*and*

corresponding to the second covariate:
blah_tstat2
blah_p_tstat2