Hi, Dear experts of FSL:
Can anybody suggest me about the following questions?
(1) Will FSLVBM perform more stable on newer version of FSL, such as FSL 4.1.4? Because I found that randomise step of GM_mod_s3 would fail while using 4.1.0 version.
(2) "Slices" function will get the image into 9 slices in a screen. How do I get more slices in a screen by FSL?
(3) Will FIRST perform more stable on newer version of FSL, such as FSL 4.1.4? Because I found that the bvars file can't be transformed into the volume parameter, such as hippocampus bvars to hippocampus volume while using 4.1.0 version.
(4) In the "MISCVIS" section of FSL manual, there is a "Renderstats GUI" selection, but I can't find the application over FSL GUI or command line.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Sincerely yours
Dr. Lai