Try taking a look at the “Orientation-related Utilities” section on the FSLUTILS page.

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/avwutils/index.html

Hope this helps,

David

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Gutman
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 3:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [FSL] Making symmetric ROI's in standard space

Is there a clever trick so that I can just "flip" Right handed ROI's I drew on a mask to the Left side--- they were drawn on the fsl 1MM mask...

I tried playing around with the eye.mat, but before I spend the next two years relearning/rembering linear algebra I decided to see if someone could just tell me!

Thanks

--
David A "trying not to reinvent the wheel"  Gutman, M.D. Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences