Hi,

I try desperately to run FEAT without using SGE, but I have not found a
good solution.I tried to use "unset SGE_ROOT" or "SGE_ROOT='';export
SGE_ROOT" before calling "feat some.fsf" from the same shell. But for
some reason it always submits all jobs to SGE. I want to run a set of
feat analysis single threaded because otherwise I am running out of RAM
pretty fast. It would be great to have a simple flag withing Feat that
sets whether to use or not to use SGE facilities via fsl_sub. Is there
such an reliable option already available?

Thanks for all the help,
wolf