Hi,

For activation-related experiments, I suggest you see Jill's PPI page
http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/Members/joreilly

For resting FMRI, we recommend using Concat-ICA (this is an option in
the MELODIC GUI) followed by dual regression to compare resting
networks across subjects - if you'd like to test out our beta-test
script for this, let us know.

Cheers.

On 7 Aug 2009, at 11:57, William Sohn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to look at the strength of correlation between different
> regions of
> the brain.  I was wondering if there was any way to get a numeric
> value from
> FEAT of ICA analysis that would tell about this.
>
> For example one of the things I wish to do is look at the resting
> state and see
> how well the resting state active in one individual compared to
> another.
>
> I was looking at the feat manual but it seemed unclear what can be
> used for
> this.  Also earlier someone mentioned that I should look at the /
> stats directory
> for this information but it seems all the files are .nii files.  And
> I'm not sure
> that what I'm looking for is there.
>
> I wanted to sum up the correlation values of all the voxels however
> I don't
> know where do get that data.
>
> thank you,
>
> -William Sohn