Dear Stathis,

I'm afraid this is an FSL-wide issue at the moment.
We currently do not support dim5 or above since this
is quite a change from our pre-nifti software and until
quite recently there have not been many images around
that were using this feature.

It is on our list of future changes to make, but it is a
fairly fundamental change for us, and hence is not
that easy to make.  Therefore, in the short term I think
you will need to use a workaround hack.  Sorry.

All the best,
	Mark