Hello,
      	  Files in the patches directory named something like  fsl-
<number>_patch_from_<number>.tar.gz are incremental patches that will
update older versions to the current release version. Anything else is
probably a "pre-release" or beta version usually intended for testing
if a problem found on the list has been fixed.
The best way to upgrade will be to wait for the next "numbered"
release, which will be 4.1.5.

Many Regards

Matthew