Hi Mark,

I reran the analysis with a slightly more conservative threshold (z=2.4,
instead of 2.3) and now ACC is listed as a separate cluster. I guess it
was connected before like you said! It is very strange because even when
I saw it in the 3-D view they didn't seem to be connected..
Anyhow, thank you very much for your help!

Sincerely,
Yoona