Hi,

A question was posted on the list, on April 22, 2009 ([FSL] 2x4
ANOVA, 1 repeated measure). At that time, it was stated that
randomise could not handle a two-way repeated measure anova with
2 groups and 4 levels of within subject (time) measurement.

Has there been any developments?

in my case, I have 7 repeated measures, two independent groups and in each
group, males or females.

I am interested in both main effect of time in each group; and
also interactions (group by time and gender by time).

I seem incapable of setting up a design matrix that is NOT rank
deficient :)

Any help is much appreciated.

Best
Naj