This Chaplaincy is invited to take part in Staff Fayres within the Trust, when a variety of stalls/exhibitions are set up. As well as offering a Display of Chaplaincy Activity, we use an Interactive Questionnaire/Quiz that gives the opportunity to engage with staff visiting the event.

Previously we have used the TA Five Driver Types questionnaire to take people on a brief journey of self discovery, which also showed the kind of inner world that chaplains deal in.

Can anyone come up with another Resource that would fulfil that kind of brief? Our next event is mid-September.

Best wishes,

Hugh Priestner

Chaplain Team Leader

UHCW NHS Trust

DISCLAIMER: This email and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this message or any attachment or disclose the contents to any other person, nor take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error please accept our apologies and contact us at the address below or by email at [log in to unmask]

Any files attached to this email will have been checked by us with virus detection software before transmission. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment. UHCW (University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust) accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated.

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

Address: UHCW NHS Trust, Executive suite, 3rd Floor Rotunda, University Hospital, Clifford Bridge Road, Coventry, CV2 2DX