I have conducted a time-frequency analysis on my 36-channel EEG data. Everything looks fine. But I really want to get the raw power values that it is using to produce the plots. Basically, I just want to compare my four conditions over a set of electrodes at a particular bandwidth - without drawing fancy pictures. Is there any straightforward way of getting this information?

My first inclination was to just load it into matlab and get it out that way, but then I realised that the .mat file is just a header, and the actual values are in a separate file that I can't seem to load into matlab.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to do it?

Thanks,
Duncan