Dear SPMers:
 Now ,I want to use spm8 to process resting state MEG data. The resting state is the state in which the subjects are informed to hold  still ,keep their eyes closed and not think of anything in particular.So there is no trial designed.Our data collection last for 120sec. attachment is the detail information of the continuous data .when go to epoching step, the following error appears:
?? Reference to non-existent field 'offset'.
Error in ==> spm_eeg_definetrial at 187
            trlbeg = event(sel(j)).sample - event(sel(j)).offset + trloff;
Error in ==> spm_eeg_epochs at 101
    [epochinfo.trl, epochinfo.conditionlabels, S] = spm_eeg_definetrial(S_definetrial);
??? Error using ==> spm_eeg_epochs;
Reference to non-existent field 'offset'.
??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback
could anyone give some suggestion or fix the problem? Thanks in advance!

--
haiteng  jiang
Research Center for Learning Science,

200万种商品,最低价格,疯狂诱惑你