dear spm experts,

i have a question about the spm_dcm_U function (SPM5).
in my experiment, i present targets and invalid stimuli. the invalid stimuli
are
of no interest for my research question. i wish not to analyze them.
i have specified two conditions for targets and one condition for the
invalid stimuli in my 1st level spm.
i used the spm_dcm_U command and set the "invalids" condition to 0
(spm_dcm_U(DCM_filename, 'SPM.mat', 1, {1, 1, 0}))

is the "invalids" condition now removed from the dcm-analysis? (does dcm now
partition out the "invalids" from the voi-timeseries, or something like that?)
or is the "invalids" condition now simply left unexplained - resulting in
worse explanatory power of such models?

thank you very much in advance!
all the best,

matthias