Dear Sir or Madame,

For several weeks I am trying to find the solution for the following problem.
After functional connectivity analysis I made a factorial design to look at the
results. I am trying to find out how I can see whether the results are positive
or negatively correlated with my seed voxel. SPM5 only shows positive t-
values.  Even when I make a plot with my effect of interest I only see positive
values. Does this mean that I only found positive correlations? Is this the right
way to check whether the results I found are positive or negatively correlated
with my seed voxel?
I really hope you can help me.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,